Sihoo V1 Chair Description
V1 is a practical ergonomic office chair with adjustable arms, but also an all-rounder, with a superb range of adjustment functions, so that users no longer regret!
- Bionic and ergonomic backrest gives your spine sufficient protection
- Four-dimensional cushioned lumbar pillow with flexible adjustment to find the right support point for the lumbar region
- Spacious and PU-coated 4D arms are designed to be fully adjustable to suit your desired seating position while comfortably supporting your elbows and wrists.
- 6CM (2.36") backrest lift for accurate support of the lumbar spine and suitable for different height
- Stereo headrest, with a deep curved surface to meet the natural curvature of the cervical spine and to share the pressure on the cervical spine
- 5CM (1.97") Seat depth adjustment
- 110-120-130-140 degree recline, relax and enjoy yourself during the break
- High quality, rigorously tested: passed BIFMA and SGS test, use safe and durable precision steel mechanism
- A part of the home aesthetic: whether for home use or office seating, its' mordern and stylish look is suitable for a variety of situations
- Height: 44.09'' - 51.18''
- Seat Width: 20.47''
- Seat Depth: 17.3'' - 19.3''
- Seat Height: 16.73'' - 20.08''
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
• 1.18-1.57inch thick high-density foam and mesh surface cushion
• Headrest is made with 0.2inch thick cotton and high-end oil-waxed PU leather, environmental and comfortable
• Backrest is made of nylon, passed BIFMAFN test (reverse pull back test)
• 4D Armrests are made of plated steel with PU armrest surface
• Mechanical steel multifunctional mechanisms
• 350 precise electroplating aluminium alloy chair feet, passed 1136kg static pressure test
• Carpet casters or hard floor casters with quiet roll technology
• Gas lift is made of reinforced full-steel, passed SGS and BIFMA test
With regular care and maintenance, your SIHOO product will provide many years of superior performance and satisfaction.
• Vacuum your chair as needed.
• Do not brush fabric or use a vacuum attachment with a rotary brush. Brushing may permanently damage the nap or change the character of the fabric.
• Immediately soak up the stain with a soft absorbent cloth.
• Do not dry the stain completely or it may set.
• The longer a stain is allowed to remain on a fabric, the more
difficult it is to remove.
• Use a solution of lukewarm water and mild detergent.
• Gently apply in a circular motion, then rinse with warm water and dry with a soft cloth.